Annecy-Meythet airport 35 km away – www.annecy.aeroport.fr
Lyon – Saint Exupéry airport 150 km away – www.lyon.aeroport.fr
Geneva Internationl airport 50 km away – www.gva.ch
TRAIN / COACH
Station SNCF in Annecy 30 km away.
TGVs departing from and to most large cities in France.
Book your tickets online at www.sncf.com
Bookings : +33 08 92 35 35 35
Daily commute by coach
Voyages Crolard : 04 50 02 20 58
Book your tickets online at www.voyages-crolard.com
The Col de la Colombière route is open in Summer but closed in Winter.
Le Aravis mountain range is easily accessible:
– A 40 (Autoroute Blanche) ; exit N° 16 Bonneville, direction Stations des Aravis 20 km away
– A 41 exit Annecy Nord direction Thônes / Stations des Aravis 30 km away
– Coming from the North of France, follow the A39 motorway from Dijon, direction Geneva
– In case of very bad weather, follow the Annecy direction.
– In Winter, the roads are cleared of snow, but it is wiser to plan for special equipment (snow tyres or chains)
– Road news: 0 800 100 200
YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A TAXI
For all taxi companies, click on this link